Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery is performed to reshape structures in the head and neck including the nose, ears, chin, cheekbones, lips, hair and neckline. Success in this field depends on the skill, training, qualifications and experience of the medical team. Our team is comprised of some of the world’s finest facial plastic and dermatologic surgeons.
Mass. Eye and Ear has been performing plastic surgery for more than 90 years. Our doctors specialize in a full array of reconstructive and cosmetic procedures, from minimally invasive procedures to advanced surgical techniques. At five locations throughout New England we offer:
- Aesthetic facial surgery, injectables, and other interventions specially designed to achieve your cosmetic goals.
- Specialists in the surgical treatment of skin cancer.
- Advanced nasal reshaping techniques that enable us to meet a full range of cosmetic and functional goals.
- A unique multidisciplinary center dedicated to the treatment of facial movement disorders.
- The treatment of congenital ear deformities, ranging in severity from a minimally deformed ear to the complete absence of an ear structure.
- State-of-the-art lasers that are used to treat vascular birthmarks, cutaneous lesions, scars, and more.
Meet Our Team
Our surgeons are board-certified and will provide the highest quality care available to patients, aiming to achieve the best medical and aesthetic outcomes.
Find a Location
Did You Know?
The effects of aging, sun damage, and previous facial trauma can be corrected through procedures performed at Mass. Eye and Ear.
Not all procedures we offer are invasive. We have many minimally invasive techniques that can help you meet your goals.
Some procedures have functional purposes while others have cosmetic. Some even offer both.