Safe Care Commitment
Mass General Brigham is here to deliver the care you deserve. Our Safe Care Commitment is in effect across our system. Get answers to your COVID-19 screening questions before you visit our facilities.
We screen to protect you, your families, and our staff
- We screen all employees daily for symptoms. Anyone with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other infectious illness is not permitted to work until they are evaluated.
- We screen visitors and encourage the use of our pre-screen tool to our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- We test and screen patients for COVID-19.
- Admitted patients to our hospitals are tested for COVID-19 before admission. Patients are tested again over the course of their admission.
- Admitted patients are screened daily for symptoms.
- Patients visiting our facilities are screened for symptoms.
- When providing care in the home, we screen patients for symptoms before the visit.
We clean our hands and spaces, and make it easy for you to do the same.
- We have added hand sanitizer stations so patients, visitors, and staff can clean their hands easily and frequently.
- We follow CDC recommendations for cleaning of our facilities.
We protect everyone in our environment.
- We require everyone — employees, patients, and visitors — at our facilities to wear a facility-issued face mask.
- We wear masks when providing care in the home.
- All Mass General Brigham employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and influenza.
Updated August 26, 2022