440 Foley Street | Somerville, MA 02145
Optometry Care Only
Search locations that offer full service eye care and ear, nose and throat care.
- Optometry Services:
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
About Mass Eye and Ear Optometry, Assembly Row
Under the direction of Amy Watts, OD, and in the same office suite as Mass General Brigham primary care, the doctors at Mass Eye and Ear Optometry, Assembly Row offer patients routine eye exams, diabetic eye exams, urgent care visits, as well as referrals to our ophthalmology sub-specialists on the Main Campus and other locations. Please note: This location does not offer contact lens fittings.
Watch the video below to learn more about our services and team.
Please note:This location does not offer contact lens fittings
Our optometry team sees patients for:
- Comprehensive eye examinations including screening, diagnosis, and management of a wide variety of eye conditions
- Diabetic eye exams
- Urgent care
- Prescriptions for eyeglasses
- In-person and virtual (telephone and video conferencing) appointments
Our team provides referrals to Mass Eye and Ear Ophthalmology Services (Main Campus and other locations) in the following areas:
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology and Cataracts
- Immunology and Uveitis
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK and SMILE)/Refractive Surgery
- Eye Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Mass Eye and Ear Optometry, Assembly Row is affiliated with:
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear
- Mass General Brigham
Meet Our Team
From Points North
- Take I-93 South to Mystic Ave in Somerville.
- Take exit 28 toward Sullivan Square/Charlestown/Assembly Square.
- Merge onto Mystic Ave.
- Take the exit toward Broadway.
- Turn left onto Lombardi Street.
- Continue onto Grand Union Blvd.
- Turn right onto Foley Street. 440 Foley Street will be on the left.
From Points South
- Take I-93 N to exit 29 for MA-28/MA-38 toward Somerville/Medford.
- Merge onto MA-28 N/Fellsway.
- Turn right onto Middlesex Ave.
- Turn left onto Foley Street. 440 Foley Street will be on the left.
Mass Eye and Ear Optometry, Assembly Row is accessible via public transportation through the MBTA Orange Line Assembly Station and MBTA bus routes 90 and 92.
Shuttle service is available for Mass General Brigham employees via routes 7, 8 and 9. Find more information here
- Parking is available onsite at the Assembly Row parking garages and is free for up to three hours. Find more information about parking here